Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Theme of the Week: Signature Series

Forgot to do this last week-but its Monday again-so new theme-post your favorite Signature Series Cards!

Everyone can post 2 and the only rules are it must be a sig series card and it must either be in your collection or was once in your possession.

My favorite 2-I dont think they need any explanation as to why haha.

alright everyone lets see them sig series!

Here's my two....

The Jimmie for obvious reasons, the Reutimann because he only has a few Sig Series, and I've always been a fan of the Top Prospect Sig Series.

-J

Howdy, im lucky & very Thankful to have 1, Thanks

The Tyrant

Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I only have two. Unfortunately for me and my PC, his Sig Series are HIGH HIGH HIGH and Press Pass isn't helping now by going back to the #/8 instead of the #/88 they did with the glove last year.

Only two off of the "ultimate" door number coming and going!

that Thunderbolt Sig Series is SIIICCCKKK!!!

The 05 because it was the only (released) sig series with the #15 and the 08 because it is multi and door numbered.

im too poor to get one off ebay and unlucky in pack breaking

With 25 signature series cards in my Harvick collection (brag, brag, lol) it's hard to select favorites. Besides the Legends Signature card I just got (posted as eye candy in show n tell), I think these two are a couple of my favorites:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast