Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

$20 U.S Paypal For Best Blue Jay Lot

looking for the best Blue Jay Lot currant players in Jays Uniform preferred auto/gu/rookie. looking for at least 5 cards just starting a mini set for my sons. Vernon Wells and Roy Halliday a plus and Aaron Hill a big plus, will break up paypal if you only have one card to offer.
    post here and I'll pm what I like. thx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I've got a Blue Jays lot sitting here that I just pulled for you that has over 100 cards in it. There are base, inserts, rookies including probably close to 50 Halladay, 20 or so Vernon Wells, probably 12 Alex Rios, at least 2 Aaron Hill along with some Shaun Marcum, John McDonald, Lyle Overbay, B.J. Ryan, Marco Scutaro, Dustin McGowan and others. Let me know if you're interested.

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

I've got 2 Adam Lind Rookie cards 1 is UD Premier 05/49 and the other is a Topps Finest no numbering. you can take them both for $12 dlvd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rerun4fun's Items on eBay

I've got a Halladay auto for sale 25 dlvd

Country

turd_ferguson, not really looking for any base, and not looking for that many right now, just want to pick up a few nice cards of about 5 Blue Jay players to help get a team set going. but if any of the # are #100 and less then I'd be somewhat interested thx.

jbmmadman-thax but I'll pass on lind for now.