Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Trading ANY and ALL of these for VINTAGE

Anything from 1969 or older

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/perezj4ys/

P.S. My Dimaggio, Rose and Ali autos ALL get PSA/DNA authenticated here in September. So if you are interested in them now would be the time to start making an offer on those. Either way I have until September to clear out ALL of my GU and Autos
    Last edited by perezj4ys; 06-30-2009 at 10:03 PM.

just added a few more vintage tonight...cmb please, I like alot of the autos

Hey man. You never got back to me on the trade for the Cepeda. You said you were scanning the Brooks Robinson Auto, but you never got back to me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrlsprtsrck View Post
    just added a few more vintage tonight...cmb please, I like alot of the autos
    LMK what autos you are wanting boss? and which of the vintage cards you are willing to offer for each. Thanks
    Thanks

Sorry about that boss. That is totally my bust AGAIN. LOL
    I tell you what. I will go ahead and buy it from you for $20 like you originally wanted.
    I think it would just make it easier than trying to get you the info on the card. LOL
    Seriously though I will buy it.
    LMK
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yankz View Post
    Hey man. You never got back to me on the trade for the Cepeda. You said you were scanning the Brooks Robinson Auto, but you never got back to me.

Thanks.

Lol. It's cool, don't worry about it. That works for me. You paying by cash, or by PayPal?

Old school, I like it ;). I'll post it up man. Is it cool if I pm you my home addy for you to send the cash too, gets there quicker. Will try and get it out tomorrow, but I have finals. I should probably be able to, though.

Posting it now.

Josh

COnfirmed. Thanks and look forward to make anothertrade with you.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast