View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Attending Nationals Part 2 !!! Meet New People Ideas !!! PLEASE COME IN !!!!! POLL !

Ok guys ive got 2 good ideas at the moment what should we do in order to be able to meet other members from scf.

Where a certain color (choossen by you guys ) wristband around nationals or
    Have nametags made (will look into this) and then weearing these?

Personally i vote for the wristbands and id say like black or something or maybe white or red ? Lmk guys !

IF YOU VOTE PLEASE LMK WHY AND IF YOU WANT A NAMETAG LMK AS I PLAN ON SEEING HOW MUCH THEY WILL COST.

MEET AND GREET PEOPLE PLAN ON ATTENDING . Thursday Afteroon at 3:00-4:30 in that time range at a nice sports restraunt like buffalo wild wings or champs or apple bees or something . :

1) Gotbrady12
    2) FantasyBunker - this is my ride so he may have other plans so if i do this its up to him
    3) Gasmaster02
    4) Gladdyontherise
    5) Indaslot
    6)Slaton10White5

Any others ?

I voted red wristbands so it stands out a bit more.

I think it will still be too hard to spot, there are going to be tons of people there. How about everyone wears a pink sombrero?

Quote Originally Posted by tolrobb3 View Post
    I think it will still be too hard to spot, there are going to be tons of people there. How about everyone wears a pink sombrero?
    i actually agree..lol

There will be thousands of people there, to spot anyone wearing a specific color will be near impossible, the pink sombrero though, would be awesome!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Well it may be hard to spot in the crowd, but I don't think we're all going there specifically to find people from here. The wristband is more for if you're at a booth looking through a box of singles and you see the guy next to you has a red wristband, say "HEY!"

If we want to find everybody there why don't we set up a time to meet for lunch or something there? Otherwise jus use the wristband as an identifier, not a locator.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast