Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little TTM help

A little TTM help

I am a child care teacher and during the summer my students want to write letters to players to obtain autographs TTM. I am looking for a little help for some pretty good bets on sending back. I know there are a good deal of Brewers and Packers that return their requests but I'm looking for some other good signers as these kids only get 1 letter to write per child. I have seen good success from Garet Anderson, Jamie Moyer and Curtis Granderson. Are there any other gret signers that anyone can reccomend? These kids are more happy getting something back in the mail than sending to a superstar player and getting nothing back. Thanks for your help.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Dallas Clark
    Jim McMahon
    Kyle Brady
    Ron Heller
    Merril Hoge
    Ozzie Newsome

Hands down! Pat Neshek
    I saw a success on SCN with a Tee Ball Coach sending 14 cards in a TTM, describing they were for the Tee Ball Team, and Pat signed and returned them all with a small comment like "Not a Problem, Glad to"
    Cecil Cooper
    Brad Ziegler of A's
    and that pitcher from the Rays too, Andy Sonnanstine

I dont know about Dallas Clark, I sent to him 8 months ago and still nothing

It is very hard to get 100% success rate.

i've heard that Ozzie Newsome uses a ghostsigner

Curt Simmons and Bobby Shantz. Great, quick signers, and they'll send along free stuff as well.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

PAT NESHEK!! You will absolutely get what you want back. I recently saw a success that was something like 12/12 so you shouldn't have a problem with a fairly large number of requests. He also has a website/forum where you an contact him directly and run your request by him first just to make sure. Check it out:

http://www.eteamz.com/PatNeshek/index.cfm?

http://pneshek.proboards.com/index.cgi?

I can't recommend him enough. Really great person and collector, so he understands really well the whole ttm/auto collecting thing.
    Last edited by agold2121; 06-17-2009 at 03:13 AM. Reason: added forum link

Thanks for the help guys. I realize that we would never get a 100 % return rate (wouldn't that be awesome) but I really do appreciate the help.

Love the project! I do hope that they all get cards back signed. Bobby Doerr is a HOF baseball player and has been a huge TTM signer for years. He would definately be one of the players that I would suggest. Best of wishes!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast