Looking for autos of Biggio, Berkman, Bagwell, McLouth, McCann, Francoeur

like the post says looking for only autos and possibly patches of those players lmk what you have
    http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/bravesastros/

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    i think i may have one in my bucket if you want to look through it.

also like your jenkins gu auto and herbert hoover lol and felix hernandez auto ok and jeremy bonderman auto and garret anderson auto jersey but cant find a single one of the players i listed lol, make sure for me, didnt see them and check my bucket anyways u have a lot i could usse

have 07 moments & milestones jeff francoeur auto ma-jf bv 50

like wright
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

do you like prospects? have a tristar heyward and more
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content