Thread: Obama takes aim at Fox News

Obama takes aim at Fox News

Obama takes aim at Fox News

Brushing off suggestions Tuesday the media is not critical enough of his administration, President Obama couldn't help but take aim at one cable news channel in particular.

"It's very hard for me to swallow that one," Obama told CNBC when asked whether he thinks the media is too easy on him. "First of all, I've got one television station entirely devoted to attacking my administration."

The interviewer quickly assumed Obama was referring to Fox News, a suggestion the president didn't disagree with.

"Well, that's a pretty big megaphone," he said. "And you'd be hard-pressed, if you watched the entire day, to find a positive story about me on that front."
    Awwwwww....as I've said before, one channel out of how many?

It's a shame you can't get the news without bias and wondering how much and in which direction each story is being "spun."

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    I think that the repeated mentionings of the lone conservative station, Fox News, may hint something.

If they exaggerate or even lie about you, and they are the only station doing so, you're providing me with some subconscious information by pointing out that they're against you all the time.

obama should be happy, he shouldn't complain at all. He now has a "state-run" media outlet - ABC. The other 2 broadcast networks are nearly state-run, they just haven't received anchor's desks or editor's offices inside the White House yet.....

ABC - Already Becomming Communist
    CBS - Cause 'Bama Said
    NBC - Nothin' But Censorship
    CNN - Certainly Not Newsworthy