96 Autos & Big cards from a company no longer in business, Remember?? scans

I have been on vacation this week so I have been doing a lot of cleaning up my collection and came across these autos and Running Mates card from a company that is long gone from the hobby. I always liked their product:

All from 1996:

Running Mates
    Front:

Back:

Autos all on card and what we thought was really short printed. Each card numbered to only 5,000. Man, has the hobby changed.

With Baugh's passing I am very grateful to have an on card auto of him.

Good luck with your breaks.
    Ron

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

i used to have a deion sanders/raymond berry- with berrys auto but i lost it :(

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    I have been on vacation this week so I have been doing a lot of cleaning up my collection and came across these autos and Running Mates card from a company that is long gone from the hobby. I always liked their product:

All from 1996:

Autos all on card and what we thought was really short printed. Each card numbered to only 5,000. Man, has the hobby changed.

Ron

And so has photoshop. I always thought those Timewarps looked hokey.

Great autographs though! How come they only got the old guys to sign? Those could have been some killer dual autos.

Those are sweet, I have always loved those Time Warp cards...That is some awesome stuff you have there!

Really fabulous stuff, I actually didn't know some of the Time Warps were signed. You can't beat on card HOF'er autos.

Being a Colts fan, I have the 96 Running Mates Harbaugh/Faulk jumbo.....also have a 1996(I think) Signature Rookies Marvin Harrison jumbo auto.....love that Baugh auto! I was lucky enough to get his auto on a white pannel football....great stuff! Thanx for sharing, Jeff