Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Merrill Reese

SCF Rewards
    Country

Merrill Reese

Has anyone had any luck with Merrill Reese from Philadelphia? I have a couple of 8 x 10's that I would like him sign. I am looking for an address also. Thanks for your help

SCF Rewards
    Country

Merrill Reese
    110 Bay Hill Dr
    Blue Bell, PA 19422-3263

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you very much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

He also does radio shows for wbcb 1490 in the area. I know Bill Clement also does shows for them and I've seen successes with him through their address. If the Blue Bell address doesn't work, let me know. I go to a few of the shows a year, and can get him for you.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

you da man, druce! thxs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

you da man, druce! thxs

If you check out the websight, www.wbcb1490.com, it gives times and places for the shows. He usually has a current Eagle there with him as well. They only do them during the season though. They also do a Flyers show with Bill Clement that no one ever goes to. I've gotten tons of great autos there, as well as the Baseball show with Greg Luzinski. Sometimes it's just beat writes or radio personalities, but every once in awhile the sneak in a player. I got Eyre this year, and Bobby Wine, Mitch Williams, Tyler Greene and Kyle Kendrick last year. The guests are always cool, and will usually sign two or three thing for you no problem.
    Like I said, I'll keep you updated as to when I'm going to a Reese show.