Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real or fake "the cup" card?

Real or fake "the cup" card?

Hey it would be my fist card I buy from the "the cup" series. So i need your advice. I hear there is a lot of fake patches going around. Is this real?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=130312554252

Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Looks decent to me. If it helps any, and this can apply to anybody in these situations, do a Google search on the seller's user ID. If you see it come up in discussions linked to patch faking, shy away. If all you get are eBay results, chances are it's a good guy/gal.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

yeah that looks fine most fake are of high end guys.

Pretty sure that one is real. The fakes generally have many more breaks in the patch.

Looks legit to me. Don't know why would anybody make a fake patch card of Tyler Weiman, let alone any other lower to common level rookie cards.

Quote Originally Posted by tboculosis View Post
    Looks legit to me. Don't know why would anybody make a fake patch card of Tyler Weiman, let alone any other lower to common level rookie cards.
    LOL...ok, yeah it looks legit to me.

Wow, this fake patch stuff is infectious........ really bad press for UD huh?

This, the AO auto contract bust, their downsizing by the minute..............like I said almost a year ago, they're going in the crapper!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE GRICE BOYS: Hidden Content

My son Austin's Anze Kopitar
    PC:Hidden Content
    Article #1 I wrote for SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Article #2 I wrote for SCF!Hidden Content

I'd say it's real.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Looks ok if it where fake there would be more to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast