Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08-09 OPC Premier

08-09 OPC Premier

Stopped by my local shop during lunch to see what was there, and while i was opening something else, he was unloading some OPC Premier that had just come in, so figured I'd give it a shot. Always kind of skeptical of this stuff, but anyways here are the goods:

Cheechoo base
    Kovalchuk manufactured patch /99
    Cheechoo Triple jersey /100
    hextall penmanship auto /100

and

Blake Wheeler RC patch/auto /15 both patches 2 color (although 1 barely 2 colors)

Not too bad, couldv'e been better, could've been worse. All are available FS/FT. Thanks for looking.

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Not a bad break....the Wheeler sounds nice!!

nice wheeler cmb for it if ya like.
    Brian

The wheeler does sound nice, doesn't it? A little too nice. So nice, in fact, that I don't think your post is real. Because while its possible (and I mean, barely possible) that you pulled that, its still highly unlikely. I think its sick that you'd need to come onto a forum and lie about something like that, and for what? Attention? I don't know where this alleged "local shop" is, or how you could get there on a "lunch" but I'm pretty sure that neither the shop nor your midday meal exist. Before I continue, I should now mentioned that I failed Statistics 3 times (this is true, btw), especially the section on probabilities. Come to think of it, failing that class three times is the only statistic I'm sure of. So ok, you probably did pull the card. I'm happy you did. It feels pretty great to pulled anything /15. It's a pretty good hit, really-- especially for this product. I think the hobby kind of underestimates wheeler but he's proven he's got some good skills. You did well.

So in short, nice break. Is the Hextall auto available for trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuwry7 View Post
    The wheeler does sound nice, doesn't it? A little too nice. So nice, in fact, that I don't think your post is real. Because while its possible (and I mean, barely possible) that you pulled that, its still highly unlikely. I think its sick that you'd need to come onto a forum and lie about something like that, and for what? Attention? I don't know where this alleged "local shop" is, or how you could get there on a "lunch" but I'm pretty sure that neither the shop nor your midday meal exist. Before I continue, I should now mentioned that I failed Statistics 3 times (this is true, btw), especially the section on probabilities. Come to think of it, failing that class three times is the only statistic I'm sure of. So ok, you probably did pull the card. I'm happy you did. It feels pretty great to pulled anything /15. It's a pretty good hit, really-- especially for this product. I think the hobby kind of underestimates wheeler but he's proven he's got some good skills. You did well.

So in short, nice break. Is the Hextall auto available for trade?
    For a second there I thought you were being serious lol. Yes the Hextall is available FT. Don't collect a ton of hockey though, Kane, gaborik, Sabres really.

nice break
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Nice break, the Wheeler saved it!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

PM me about the Wheeler, I would like to trade for it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast