Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just opened a walmart blast pack for tna knockouts

I was on my lunch break and had to go to wal-mart for and i walked by the card section and saw a lonely box of tna knockouts just sitting there. so I grabbed it. and check out. i came back to the office and opened the box.

this is what was inside.

anyone know if Getting the kiss card is lucky or if they come in every box. I didn't see anything about them on the box.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I bought one box and only got an auto. No kiss. Nice box btw.

You got a great bonus on that box. What are you looking for in trade for them, also do you have any extra singles you don't need let me know. Thanks

Sweet pulls!

Very nice pulls! Can't beat getting an auto and a kiss card from a blaster box.

Quote Originally Posted by alexgaum View Post
    You got a great bonus on that box. What are you looking for in trade for them, also do you have any extra singles you don't need let me know. Thanks
    I don't collect base. so you can have them.

looking for wrestler autos in trade. I think you know the guys i like.

Too many wwe, tna, mma to list, but I am interested in the kiss card. Be sure to let me know what you are lookin for in trade. Check out my ebay which only has a couple listings right now till I get the time to post a bunch this weekend.

Bought a blaster box and got a Socal Val auto. Ya got a good box with a sweet pull.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast