Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Agreed, not that i would buy this since i dont know anything about it, but if it was suppose to be VIP only, why isnt it?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^^ what they said. I dont collect non sports either but I am curious to see what people get.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robertpittman100's Items on eBay

Hey guys before you put down this offer. Look at the upside. How many times do you break a box with your wife or girlfriend freaking out with the way they open the packs and handle the cards. This is your chance to open packs with them (making them happy) and still get some nice autographs. Even the sketch cards get up in the $100's. I'm seriously considering getting a case for my wife and i to break. My only fear is we get a Buff Auto and my wife want let me sell it LOL.

sorry so long...

Thanks again BlowOutCards!!!
    remember FB! FB! FB! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't want blowout/sportscardforum to think in any way that the VIP thing isn't a good idea, but if you just check the amount of views each week you can see how many people lost interest in this VIP program....

i think they need to stick to their guns and provide VIP members with the best deals possible every Thursday as intended. This will keep non-believing sfc members on their toes about getting a VIP membership. I think the more limited, the better....but once again, good job guys....

Country
    See tamsterj's Items on eBay

thank goodness I dont have the Vip. Oh and I thought that the Price $109.99 was a joke. I hadto read this over 4-5 times to make sure that was the price and not $10.99

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

thank goodness I dont have the Vip. Oh and I thought that the Price $109.99 was a joke. I hadto read this over 4-5 times to make sure that was the price and not $10.99

one week you dont like a product and you think a VIP is a waste? you may not like a product you dont have to bash it though, and bash the company that is giving this site exposure and great deals...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

All feedback is welcome, but let's keep the conversation on topic and civil.

BlowOutCards.com will take in feedback each week. It is best to post what product you want vice cutting up a product they are offering. If you don't like the product then just wait another week.

This is still primarily a VIP program. There have been five BlowOutCards specials and four have been for VIP members only. All of the sport offerings have been to VIP members. This week BlowOutCards had a deal for all members. I will pass on the feedback that VIP members should have gotten a better price than regular members.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a bit disappointed simply because this whole ordeal seems false. The 2006 National Treasures box price really roped a lot of people into the VIP program. But now, after a ton of VIPs sign up, we get mediocre prices on mediocre boxes. No special treatment. I'm not expecting a box of 08-09 Black Basketball for $149.99. Just stating that I don't feel that the past 4 "specials" warrant a $20 VIP membership.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wrpsales's Items on eBay

I'm a bit disappointed simply because this whole ordeal seems false. The 2006 National Treasures box price really roped a lot of people into the VIP program. But now, after a ton of VIPs sign up, we get mediocre prices on mediocre boxes. No special treatment. I'm not expecting a box of 08-09 Black Basketball for $149.99. Just stating that I don't feel that the past 4 "specials" warrant a $20 VIP membership.

This sums up my feelings pretty well. I was a VIP member before these promotions came along, but they have rapidly declined in quality since the outstanding NT offer. The baseball offer was ok, the basketball - meh - but the hockey and now the Indiana Jones are just ridiculous. If it had been benchwarmers - maybe i wouldn't have been so upset because at least there are a section of fans on this site that collect those cards - but I have yet to see a "WTTF ford sketch card" anywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. Was hoping for a higher end basketball, like how football got national treasure, but hasn't happened yet. There's black, letterman, premier, chronology etc. I think most members who collect basketball would've like that. I watched some breaks of signature edition on youtube and hardly saw any breaks worth it so didn't buy it. Hopefully the next basketball product will be high end.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast