Thread: Suggested BV of this Duncan GU

Suggested BV of this Duncan GU

Hi guys. I'm trying to trade this card and i have had some offers but Beckett doesn't have a price. It's a 2006-07 Hot Prospects Draft Rewind Memorabilia Red Hot Parallel GU #/25 of Tim Duncan. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by rocketfan86; 06-18-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: changing the title

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice card! Unfortunately, it's probably not worth lots, as Duncan isn't a high-valued player. My suggestion would be to use your best collector's judgement - you should be able to tell if it seems like a good deal or not without a price guide. :-)

Sweet card and garnett is right
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

not sure what book might be, could be a bv of 25-30 but sv could range from 6-11. sometimes his stuff goes low and others is mid book. would love to have it though if your looking to trade or sell.
    collecting Tim Duncan
    Hidden Content
    l/f stadium club traction card of tim duncan