Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the better chris paul rookie auto to have

was wondering what people thought...would you rather have the chris e paul auto or the regular chris paul auto hes been signing...i just recently bought a spx witht he chris e paul on it and i really think thats going to be the more sought after card considering he only signed a few cards with that and for now on everything else he signs wont have his full name...kind of like kobe bryant when he signed his rookie year and didnt sign full name again untill last year

SCF Rewards
    Country

I definitely prefer the CP3 signature...something about the way he signs the E that just bothers me... lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

defintly rather trilogy looks more neat

SCF Rewards
    Country

I definitely prefer the CP3 signature...something about the way he signs the E that just bothers me... lol

Yeah it is pretty weird haha but i just feel as though it will be more sought after considering he doesnt sign like that anymore, and what cards did he sign full name on?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thewaxbuster's Items on eBay

With the E is more rare, so I would go with the E. I had them all and sold them all before he blew up of course. Wish I still had them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd go with the auto with the E

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Personally, I like the look of the signature with the "E" in it better, and if that was how he signed it in his rookie year, and has signed it like the 2nd pic since then, then the "E" version will be rarer. For me, that would kill 2 birds with one stone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Being a fan of full signatures, I'd take the autograph with an "E" as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

i'd go with the spx one....i like full sigs :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the E as well since it more rare. Similar to the Adrian Peterson full name auto which he signed his rookie year compared to his more recent AP 28 which doesn't seem so cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast