Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

USPS deploys ninjas to mutilate my rare card

That's what it looks like anyway, even though this is the seller's fault. He only put 88 cents worth of postage on it despite the fact that he charged me $2.99 for shipping. So this parcel ended up being fed into a letter-sorting machine that it was too big to fit through, and this happened:

This is a rare card I've been trying to get for YEARS. I'm about to blow my stack, and if that guy doesn't refund my money no questions asked, I'm going to shove a PayPal claim down his throat.

Sorry about that, but I just can't stop laughing at your title!

Wow bro that sucks. Keep us updated on what happens!

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I just sent him this message:

Dear s-c-debate,

I got this card today and it was damaged so bad it looks like ninjas hacked the package in half with a sword. Look at these photos:

(links to the above photos were here)

The supervisor at my local post office and said because you only put 88 cents worth of postage on it, it was processed with letters instead of parcels and got jammed in the letter sorting machine. Your attempt to skim profits by charging me $2.99 for shipping and then skipping out on the postage has destroyed this card. I insist on a complete refund. If you do not comply, I will open a claim with PayPal and leave a negative.

- undefeated*

We'll see what he does. Ordinarily I try to be understanding about problems encountered in eBay transactions. But this time it's clear what he was trying to do, and I have no patience for that. When people do this to me I get like a wounded gorilla.
    Last edited by gatorboymike; 06-18-2009 at 08:00 PM.

People still amaze me by trying to skimp on postage. There should be a law!

Hey dude, all is not lost, in case you maybe don't know about them there are 2 more Sarunas refractors you can get in the beckett store for the same price you paid for this one on ebay http://www.beckett.com/items/81178/?N=79

Dang Mike, sorry about that...
    Be interesting to see what kind of response you get.
    Keep us posted!

That really stinks, i had the same thing happen except my card came from here and not ebay, hopefully you get a full refund ASAP
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast