Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

question on press pass premium

i broke a box and did not get an autograph. the box states that you are to receive 1 autograph and one race used card. should i call press pass or is it a waste of time. i hate spending 70 bucks and not getting what is advertised. any suggestions would be great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Press Pass will make it right for ya. They'll just need the info off of the box flap, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And they will also need a copy of your sales receipt. This is a must...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nyhddb's Items on eBay

i just got in replacement cards from a box of premium that i had no race used or auto in.

they came today, about 4 weeks after i sent the info in.
    got a bowyer auto and johnson hot threads black /99.

dave

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mogarandfan's Items on eBay

Send an email to [email protected] with the details. They will reply with the instructions for obtaining replacements.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i broke a box and did not get an autograph. the box states that you are to receive 1 autograph and one race used card. should i call press pass or is it a waste of time. i hate spending 70 bucks and not getting what is advertised. any suggestions would be great.

Hey there...have you called into Press Pass yet? I hope so! In any situation like this, save your UPC, receipt, and box top and give us a call!

Thanks guys!