Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTTF : Rick Vanden Hurk autos and btl autos

Title says it all pmlk what you have and what you would like in return.
    thanks
    Jeremy

I have a Rick Vanden Hurk BTL "E" #'ed 01/75 and a Hermida jsy from 06 UD Special F/X.

Interested in the McCormick auto and you Matinez and Peavy patches. Would you do the Martinesz patch and McCormick auto for these 2?
    PhotoBucket:
    Hidden Content

Looking for current STL Cardinals and Blues in uniform

I like your Richardson Xfractor Auto. I only got 1 BTL Auto in my bucket. CMB though and PM me if you like anything

Quote Originally Posted by bwinter View Post
    I have a Rick Vanden Hurk BTL "E" #'ed 01/75 and a Hermida jsy from 06 UD Special F/X.

pm sent
    Interested in the McCormick auto and you Matinez and Peavy patches. Would you do the Martinesz patch and McCormick auto for these 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhouse View Post
    I like your Richardson Xfractor Auto. I only got 1 BTL Auto in my bucket. CMB though and PM me if you like anything
    will send pm soon
    thanks

I have some BTL's .. Cmb I need your Mattingly auto only. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefreak211 View Post
    I have some BTL's .. Cmb I need your Mattingly auto only. PM me
    I dont have a mattingly auto, I only have a duel gu of his with jeter. I also did not see anything here I could use I am mainly looking for Marlins btl's. thanks for looking.
    Jeremy

I like the Griffey card I saw in your bucket, as well as the Huston Street game-used...LMK what you like from mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaccheus85 View Post
    I like the Griffey card I saw in your bucket, as well as the Huston Street game-used...LMK what you like from mine.
    sorry about the extreme delay in response I have been away from a computer for some time I will check your buckett tonight and get back to you
    thanks
    Jeremy

i have his certified auto just minors rc if you like it, let me know. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Bam Bam View Post
    i have his certified auto just minors rc if you like it, let me know. thanks
    pcmb and lmk what you want for it
    thanks
    Jeremy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast