Thread: New NHL10 Info/Rumors

New NHL10 Info/Rumors

was reading through my video game RSS feeds and after seeing how popular previous NHL09 threads were i thought i'd share.

http://www.destructoid.com/rumortoid...--136787.phtml

a quick quote so you dont have to jump the link

"New Battle for the Cup Mode: Experience the intensity of NHL playoff hockey. Play through injuries, intimidate rivals, and match lines as storylines carry across the entire series.
    Build a Stanley Cup Champion: All-new GM mode lets you scout amateurs, put players on the trading block, hire staff, and earn experience points to become a legendary GM.
    Battle on the Boards: Shield the puck with your body, kick-pass it to teammates, or pin your opponent against the boards with an all-new board play engine.
    All-New First-Person Fighting: Change the momentum by trading blows with an NHL enforcer. Tug an opponent’s jersey to gain an advantage—before or after the whistle.
    Become the Ultimate Pro: Improve your draft status by dominating the prospects game, then use new coaching tips, improved teammate AI, and detailed position instructions as you build the ultimate career.
    Capture Multiple Championships: The coveted EA SPORTS Hockey League Cup is always up for grabs as new seasons start on a monthly basis online.
    New Intimidation Tactics: Fore-check defenders, pressure the puck, and finish checks to force your opponent into mistakes, as players fatigue, bobble passes, and avoid collisions under threat of physical pressure.
    All-New Post-Whistle Action: The action never stops! Antagonize opposing players, finish checks, retaliate for late shots on goal, draw penalties, and pick fights—all after the referee blows the whistle!"

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    man, i CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

I hope it will not have a crappy AI like every years.

The game looks great, but EA seems to stick with stupid AI

did you read what the site says? improved teammate AI

Quote Originally Posted by avs9601 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by G0SHARKSG0 View Post
    did you read what the site says? improved teammate AI
    They've been "improving" the AI since NHL '94. It still isn't where it should be.

That said, it will be the best hockey game on the market, with nothing else even a close second, and it'll be fun as all heck, so we'll just have to make due.

Besides, these games are always more fun on Xbox Live anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by avs9601 View Post

lol @ you saying EA's AI sucks. go Play 2K9 then say the same thing. theirs is TERRIBLE.