Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Last 2 Upper Deck X needed

Ok, I'm down to the last 2 cards needed for the 2008 Upper Deck set and I need some help. Does anyone have either or preferably both of these ?

30 Brandon Phillips
    79 Jason Bay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have either or both of these ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @DicksFunny See sam7ksg7's Items on eBay Instagram:

are you looking for the base or the base die cuts? if just the regular base cards I have both. the die cut I have the phillips. you can check out my canseco wantlist see if you can hit any of my needs... if not let me know if you have any Rickey Hendersons and I'll check to see if my brother needs them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you looking for the base or the base die cuts? if just the regular base cards I have both. the die cut I have the phillips. you can check out my canseco wantlist see if you can hit any of my needs... if not let me know if you have any Rickey Hendersons and I'll check to see if my brother needs them.

It's just the 2 base cards that I need. I know I had some Canseco cards you needed before. I posted on a thread of yours quite a while back and I don't think we ever worked out a deal. I'll check my thread subscriptions and see if I can find it to know which cards they were at the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the link to your thread that I was talking about :

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=433933

Let me know if you still need any of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @DicksFunny See sam7ksg7's Items on eBay Instagram:

I still need these 2 if we can work something out for one or both:

1999 Pacific Platinum Blue # 435A (headshot)
    2000 Pacific Copper # 408 39/99

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufcbrocklesnar's Items on eBay

i actually have bought 1 pack of this product ever, and wound up getting both of those cards...PM me if you wanna work something out

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still need these 2 if we can work something out for one or both:

1999 Pacific Platinum Blue # 435A (headshot)
    2000 Pacific Copper # 408 39/99

Well, the Platinum Blue is $12 while the Copper is $10 and the cards I need are $0.40 each. I can check to see if you have anything else I need and let you know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i actually have bought 1 pack of this product ever, and wound up getting both of those cards...PM me if you wanna work something out

Well that's just crazy. I guess I didn't get the right pack then. If I don't work a deal with 1st40/40, I'll get back to you. Thank you for the reply.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See load.'s Items on eBay

Hey Turd, :) I love saying that especially with you living in Indiana :), I have both of those you need to finish your set, I will just send them to you, as long as can promise to keep the cops off me when I drive over from IL to pick up this years fireworks!!! :) and are you going to this years National?
    lmk
    Barry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast