Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    2007-08 Bowman Chrome Refractors /299

    need following

    7 Ben Gordon
    12 Raymond Felton

    21 Tim Duncan
    23 LeBron James
    24 Kobe Bryant
    40 Vince Carter
    50 Emeka Okafor
    52 Monta Ellis
    54 Kyle Korver
    73 Mehmet Okur
    75 Andre Miller
    77 Jermaine O'Neal
    95 Carlos Boozer
    109 Corey Maggette
    111 Kevin Durant
    113 Michael Conley
    116 Joakim Noah
    118 Ramon Sessions
    119 Sammy Mejia
    120 Luis Scola
    124 Alando Tucker
    128 Acie Law
    130 Nick Fazekas
    132 Rodney Stuckey
    133 Nick Young
    134 Glen Davis
    135 Jermareo Davidson
    141 Josh McRoberts
    144 Aaron Gray
    149 Aaron Brooks
    150 Petteri Koponen
    151 Dominic McGuire
    152 Greg Oden
    156 Marco Belinelli
    157 Javaris Crittenton
    158 Demetris Nichols

    have some???
    pm me
    Last edited by Dieken; 05-08-2010 at 07:40 AM.
    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  2. #2
    i got the shaq and felton, got any Reggie that I need?

  3. #3
    no Reggie cards
    maybe some old inserts but i assume you'll have them
    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  4. #4
    I need a few from earlier years (wants on my website). If I have all of them trade for a $10 kobe or lebron for the 2?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by REGGIETHEMAN View Post
    I need a few from earlier years (wants on my website). If I have all of them trade for a $10 kobe or lebron for the 2?

    don't exact know the bv but have bryant hot prospects draft night/499

    i'll check it out and let you know
    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  6. #6
    I don't know if you need either of these two rookie refractors so let me know if you can and if this $20 for $20 swap would work for you...

    2007-08 Bowman Chrome Refractor Rookie Marcus Williams #126 (145/299) $10.00
    2007-08 Bowman Chrome Refractor Rookie Reyshawn Terry #143 (229/299) $10.00

    Kareem Abdul Jabbar Insert $4.00
    Julius Erving Insert $5.00
    Chris Webber Refractor $2.50
    Gary Payton Insert $1.50
    Ron Artest Refractor $3.00
    Mike Bibby Parallel $1.25
    Chris Webber Parallel $1.25
    Chris Webber Parallel $1.50

    Thanks,
    Brad

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brads55 View Post
    I don't know if you need either of these two rookie refractors so let me know if you can and if this $20 for $20 swap would work for you...

    2007-08 Bowman Chrome Refractor Rookie Marcus Williams #126 (145/299) $10.00
    2007-08 Bowman Chrome Refractor Rookie Reyshawn Terry #143 (229/299) $10.00

    Kareem Abdul Jabbar Insert $4.00
    Julius Erving Insert $5.00
    Chris Webber Refractor $2.50
    Gary Payton Insert $1.50
    Ron Artest Refractor $3.00
    Mike Bibby Parallel $1.25
    Chris Webber Parallel $1.25
    Chris Webber Parallel $1.50

    Thanks,
    Brad
    i'll let you know asap what i can use.
    and let you know which i have left of the ones you like.
    are you looking for certain players as well?
    lmk
    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieken View Post
    i'll let you know asap what i can use.
    and let you know which i have left of the ones you like.
    are you looking for certain players as well?
    lmk
    I collect Kareem, Julius, Webber, Bibby, Payton, Jason Williams, Patrick Ewing Jr. and Sr.

    Let me know what you find out. These are the only two cards I have to trade.

    Thanks,
    Brad

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brads55 View Post
    I collect Kareem, Julius, Webber, Bibby, Payton, Jason Williams, Patrick Ewing Jr. and Sr.

    Let me know what you find out. These are the only two cards I have to trade.

    Thanks,
    Brad
    i've checked out and have both allready
    have any other card we can trade??
    like Foye, Big AL or corey brewer??
    pm me
    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieken View Post
    i've checked out and have both allready
    have any other card we can trade??
    like Foye, Big AL or corey brewer??
    pm me
    Nope, sorry. Those were the only two cards I have for trade.

    Thanks anyways,
    Brad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •