Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile 2008 topps red hot rookies ft auto

looking to trade or will look at cash / paypal offers.. looking for usa bryce autos or current prospects autos from contenders and prime cuts. and will look at buckets and lists. thanks. larry

ps. these are the real cards not redemptions.

2008 TOPPS RED HOT ROOKIES

# 14 PABLO SANDOVAL RC GIANTS

# 17 EVAN LONGORIA RC AUTO nice blue auto

# 20 LOU MONTANEZ RC
    Last edited by desertdogg; 06-19-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: add text
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    bump for the day
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

cntrlsprtsrck. thanks but did not see any thing i need at this time.

larry;]

avstars. sorry did not see anything i need at this time. thanks.

larry;]

otter05. thanks on the look of your bucket. nice stuff. just did not see anything i need for the longo auto.

larry;]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast