Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

ALWAYS Wanted To Bust One... Do YOU Recommend it..?

ive always wanted to bust one of these! allen iverson has autos and i believe there are 1 logo man / letter/ or selective swatch 1/1 per case

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-06-Topps-Bi...lenotsupported

what do ya think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You usually get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in Big Game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

Not sure on the odds, but i love some of the cards that get pulled out of here. And you can say most of the time you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in about every other box. Its all for fun, plus like you said Cam i think theres AI autos in here too. thanx and GL with whatever you do!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

You usually get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in Big Game.

im pretty sure 05-06 *this stuff* is MUCH better than 06-07 big game lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

Not sure on the odds, but i love some of the cards that get pulled out of here. And you can say most of the time you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in about every other box. Its all for fun, plus like you said Cam i think theres AI autos in here too. thanx and GL with whatever you do!

thanks buddy! i might have to hit the BIN pretty soon haha. im gonna think on it soon. but wow it would be sick to pull an AI Jsy auto or one of the 1/1 "special" hits

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

I LOVE the 1/1's that are pulled out of here. They're just NASTY!! And that would be WAYYY to ironic if you pulled an AI Auto lol. GL! thanx :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt know the Selective Swatches were that common. How many boxes are in a case though?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

I didnt know the Selective Swatches were that common. How many boxes are in a case though?

not too sure bro. maybe 6? not sure though.. i do know that 06-07 big game doesnt even compare to 05-06..

i mean im sure 05-06 has some bad boxes but probably has more good boxes than 06-07 would have. and ive busted a case of 06-07 big game.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

I LOVE the 1/1's that are pulled out of here. They're just NASTY!! And that would be WAYYY to ironic if you pulled an AI Auto lol. GL! thanx :)

thanks alot man!! i'll probably just order it trying for some mojo haha. those 1/1's are AMAZING
    im a HUGE fan of 05 topps products. i bought 1 $2.50 pack of topps front row i think it was called and pulled a jerry stackhouse 1/1 GU letter. it was soooo sick!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See realreodeal's Items on eBay

I wish you luck if you get it NyFanCam and hope you do a live box break for our viewing pleasure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast