Looking for obscure NJ Devils autos.

Hey everyone,

Somewhat new around these parts. I collect NJ Devils autos. I am attempting to collect autos of as many players as possible. In some cases the more obscure / older the better.

If you have any NJ Devils autos that you have to ask yourself "who is this guy?" I am probably interested.

Bonus points if the players are pictured in their older green and red uniforms.

If you have any to trade / sell let me know.

Thanks,

-Shawn

i got these-06/07-parkhurst-aaron broten,
    -2002-signature series-andreas salomonsson-(gold)-#203.

can you use them?
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content

not too obscure, but any interest in a Frank Doyle The Cup Auto RC?

I also have a 1997-98 Collector's Choice Andreychuk TTM Auto and a 88-89 Pat Verbeek TTM Auto

Thanks to all that have replied -- I have everyone that has been offered so far.

I have a Rod Pelley Patch/AU from 07-08 The Cup if you are interested? If so, I'd be interested in Sabres

LMK,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

i have a Joe Nieuwendyk 02-03 Topps TTM AU, gold sharpie, pictured on devils obviously if ur interested. lmk

I dont know if this would be on the obscure level, but I have this
    08-09 Be A Player Signatures #S-PE Patrik Elias

hava 06 SPx AU/GU of Tallakson.
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content