Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yao to the Cavs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yao to the Cavs?

i hope not because i dont like him, but he is a good player no doubting that. id rather have shaq.
    http://www.nba.com/2009/news/06/19/y....ap/index.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I also heard Pau Gasol to the Cavs, Dwight Howard to the Cavs, Brook Lopez to the Cavs, and even Kevin Garnett to the Cavs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I also heard Pau Gasol to the Cavs, Dwight Howard to the Cavs, Brook Lopez to the Cavs, and even Kevin Garnett to the Cavs

No, you didn't...so quit acting like there's a thousand posts about who's going to the Cavs when there isn't.

But the Shaq rumors are legit, and the Yao one is strictly speculation (with legit backing).

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, you didn't...so quit acting like there's a thousand posts about who's going to the Cavs when there isn't.

But the Shaq rumors are legit, and the Yao one is strictly speculation (with legit backing).

hahaha Jeremy i'm joking. By the time the 09-10 season starts the Cavs could have probably traded for every big man in the NBA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Haha, I know. ;)

And even with all this nonsense talk, I would just about guarantee you that by the start of the 09-10 season, the Cavs will still have the same roster they have now.

There's just nothing to talk about, so media people like making nothing sound like something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Yao would fit in better than Shaq although I feel it is probably unlikely.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yao to the Cavs! WOOO! Haha JK!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rockeferrell's Items on eBay

yao to the cavs is based solely on the japanese that recently bought stock in the cavs so no not every big man will go to the cavs.Rasheed wallace and shaq could though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yao to the cavs is based solely on the japanese that recently bought stock in the cavs so no not every big man will go to the cavs.Rasheed wallace and shaq could though.

lol whats a Japanese share owner got to do with bringing Yao to the Cav's?
    Thats like saying they are going to get Andrew Bogut because some New Zealander holds shares

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol whats a Japanese share owner got to do with bringing Yao to the Cav's?
    Thats like saying they are going to get Andrew Bogut because some New Zealander holds shares

That's the reason this rumor is brought up. The Chinese part owners

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast