Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Steve Nash success!

Awesome Steve Nash success!

Met him in Chinatown today after he finished a soccer pickup game. As he was ready to leave, I ask "Mr. Nash, do you have time to sign this ball?" Couldn't believe he obliged because he was running late, wanting to go somewhere. I was about to ask to take a picture, but I didn't charge my camera and my phone died on me He's a cool guy, and he laughed when I asked if he's going to sign with the Knicks lol.

Thats a nice success. Was it chinatown in los angeles? Who else do you have on that ball?

Thanks! It was Chinatown, New York. It's Emeka Okafor on the other side. Didn't feel like buying a new ball, so just used a signed one lol.

oh that's cool. He gave you a good full sig though nice job.

awesome success! who else has signed your ball?

neverfinished94 - Emeka Okafor is on the other side, didn't feel like buying a new one lol

Thanks a lot guys, I've seen Nash playing about 4-5 times already, but today was the only chance I got to catch up with him.

Super sweet IP success! It's cool that he signed his full signature as well, instead of using his shorthanded version.

head back down on wednesday, there will be a ton of stars there. but i hear it gets packed VERY early

https://stevenash.org/showdown/

there is also an afterparty that night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast