Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

WttF: Penny Hardaway, Toni Kukoc, Celtics gu autos & inserts

Title says it all. Lmk what you have. Thanks!

ive got that bill walker 08-09 radiance name tags au. lmk if still interested. i need your david lee rookie debut au and your marreese speights lineage rc.

i have penny's topps and ultra RCs, stadium club kukoc rc. plmk

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile404 View Post
    ive got that bill walker 08-09 radiance name tags au. lmk if still interested. i need your david lee rookie debut au and your marreese speights lineage rc.
    I'm interested on that and the Oneal GU and Pierce Base. Is the Kobe/Lebron Dual FT. I have a SP Game Used Rookie Exclusives Auto Al Horford FT. I also have some Chris Richards Auto FT and some Wade GU. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by franzel View Post
    i have penny's topps and ultra RCs, stadium club kukoc rc. plmk
    Do you have a list and scan? LMK

check my list...i got a couple celtics in there

Quote Originally Posted by Jprk31 View Post
    I'm interested on that and the Oneal GU and Pierce Base. Is the Kobe/Lebron Dual FT. I have a SP Game Used Rookie Exclusives Auto Al Horford FT. I also have some Chris Richards Auto FT and some Wade GU. LMK

not sure ive got the pierce with me at the moment. which o'neal gu are you interested in? the kobe/bron is not ft. just pulled it so im not loking to trade it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile404 View Post
    not sure ive got the pierce with me at the moment. which o'neal gu are you interested in? the kobe/bron is not ft. just pulled it so im not loking to trade it yet.
    The 02-03 Shaq GU. I also like the Billups Auto also. For the Kobe/Bron GU if your interested in trading it in the future just hit me a pm. I'll trade you my Horford Autos for it.

Quote Originally Posted by knucklez23 View Post
    check my list...i got a couple celtics in there
    Interested on the Pierce Gu, Melo GU and Rose RC. Are you looking for Atlanta Hawks? I have some GU on my bucket. LMK if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jprk31 View Post
    The 02-03 Shaq GU. I also like the Billups Auto also. For the Kobe/Bron GU if your interested in trading it in the future just hit me a pm. I'll trade you my Horford Autos for it.
    ok, well i am interested in your lebron call to the hall gu. lmk what that books. i think im going to try to hold on to that billups until i can trade it for something nicer for my gators pc.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast