Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 08/09 Topps Hobby Pack MOJO!

Talking 1 08/09 Topps Hobby Pack MOJO!

I went into my lcs to talk to the owner about some stuff that I had picked up recently and decided to grab a few packs. I went dry on Football Heroes but hit the big one with a $1.99 pack of Topps Basketball.

Numbered:
    -Leandro Barbosa Gold /2008

Hit
    -Derrick Coleman Retro Auto!

I wasn't expecting anything out of that pack except for a base rookie or two, but I ended up hitting an auto! I'll put the video break on here shortly.

Last edited by willsting8; 06-20-2009 at 04:04 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow! Always great to get an auto for one pack! (Especially if it isn't Topps Signature or UD Black)

Awesome break for only $2! Heck, awesome break for $20! lol Congrats!

Haha that's so awesome man. It really grinds my gears when I see people get all angry when they don't get 'good' autos from expensive high end stuff, this totally sticks it to them. Nice going ;)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPepper View Post
    Haha that's so awesome man. It really grinds my gears when I see people get all angry when they don't get 'good' autos from expensive high end stuff, this totally sticks it to them. Nice going ;)
    Haha thanks, I totally understand what you mean. I get excited whenever I get an auto, regardless of who the player is

Quote Originally Posted by willsting8 View Post
    Haha thanks, I totally understand what you mean. I get excited whenever I get an auto, regardless of who the player is
    Same here dude. I am happy that I get an auto in the 1st place.
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

very cool hit especially out of one pack of topps :)
    you don't see too many coleman autos around either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast