Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First 2 packs of ITG ever

First 2 packs of ITG ever

I just bought 1 pack of ITG Between the Pipes 2006-07 and 1 pack ITG Between the Pipes 2007-08, the packs are as follow:

2006-07:

Future Stars:

David Leneveu
    Tyler Plante

Record Holders:

Martin Brodeur (Most 40-Win Seasons)

Greats of the Game:

Doug Favell

2007-08

Future Stars:

Carey Price (Bulldogs)
    Jordan Sigalet
    Taylor Dakers

The Rival League:

Richard Brodeur

No autos, no memorabilia, I think it sucks. All for trade/sale !

2. Kronozio
    i mean how much did you expect from $4-5 worth of packs? Buy a box and you wont regret it.

The past few years haven't been so good either (I don't think)... you should have tried 08/09 BTP

sucks.....normally those are very good boxes to buy, not single packs

Try a box, loose packs very rarely have nice pulls
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

I don't like the designs that much and the goalies are not in their NHL equipment. It was really just to try products that I never bought.. I heard that ITG has the best memorabilia products. Is that true ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanguay View Post
    I don't like the designs that much and the goalies are not in their NHL equipment. It was really just to try products that I never bought.. I heard that ITG has the best memorabilia products. Is that true ?
    Well just look on the bay for some of the card and such. Their swatches on some examples cannot be beat. That just my opinion. But you might not like the design etc. I find it kind of harsh to judge a product by buying just two packs.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I recently sold this Bryan Little Patch from 06-07 Heroes and Prospects

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

If you need to see some of the many ITG memo. masterpieces, looks in the show and tell forum, and there is a thread just for the awesomeness of the Itg.

Pack buying is not a good idea with ITG though. There are 24 packs in most of the boxes, and thats some bad odds.

So if you can, buy a box, and make sure it is this years BTP..lol

(Scott, still a killer swatch)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast