Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My collection website

My collection website

I spent the past few days re-doing my website... and now it's all ready to show!

Please check it out and let me know what you think

I haven't checked all the links yet either, so let me know if you find any broken links.

Without further ado...
    http://the89shrine.com/

Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very nice work!
    Email me at: Hidden Content
    Collection web site Hidden Content : Hidden Content
    (big inventory of 1980s and early 1990s graded RC hockey cards, currently in process to update all my cards!)

Nice Gagners! So many different ones.

And really nice site layout...

Congrats on the awesomeness....

Looks great!!! The only thing i saw that needs fixing is it says to my right you will find.... when its all on the left, or maybe its just my browser.

Also I wish I had the time and patience to do something like that for my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Nucks4cup View Post
    Looks great!!! The only thing i saw that needs fixing is it says to my right you will find.... when its all on the left, or maybe its just my browser.

Also I wish I had the time and patience to do something like that for my collection.
    Haha whoops, might've spent too long looking at the screen, you're right!

Thanks

Great looking site! I like how user friendly it is from the navigation aspect of year and company to the nice formatting of the cards you do and don't have by underlining them.

I see the only card you're missing from last year's UD Ultimate is the rookie shield. Have you see it yet? I could ahve sworn I saw that on EBay last year? Or not?

Congrats on a cool site!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE GRICE BOYS: Hidden Content

My son Austin's Anze Kopitar
    PC:Hidden Content
    Article #1 I wrote for SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Article #2 I wrote for SCF!Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast