Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show pick-ups!

Show pick-ups!

Got these at the show today towards my set...

Ray Rice Logo Patch!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

sick stuff!! where was the show at? if you dont mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by mooney21 View Post
    sick stuff!! where was the show at? if you dont mind me asking?

thanks man! the show was in sacramento at the Holiday Inn

dam, lol i need a list of local shows!!! i live in stockton so it wasnt far from me... do you know of any more shows between modesto and that sac area that are comming up here soon? lmk and again! i love you exquisite pick ups!!! you get a good deal on them?

Quote Originally Posted by mooney21 View Post
    dam, lol i need a list of local shows!!! i live in stockton so it wasnt far from me... do you know of any more shows between modesto and that sac area that are comming up here soon? lmk and again! i love you exquisite pick ups!!! you get a good deal on them?

dont worry you didnt miss out on much today...like 10 dealers canceled at the last minute...not a very good turn out at all. I dont know of any local shows coming up. Send me a friend request and I will PM you when I hear about upcoming shows.

Ya i got a pretty good deal. Only paid 100 for the rice w/ the logo..seen a few go for 150+ on ebay.

great patches
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

nice additions. all sweet patches

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast