Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Upper Deck Store Packs, Sabre rattling

I got 07-08 UD2 4 packs, UD2 09 4 packs, 4 packs 09 masterpiece and two spx

SPx- Sesito Jersey rc
    UD 08- Stralman yg, another yg but forget
    UD 09-- Varlamov yg
    Masterpiece-- Gilbert Perrault blue border jersey /50 (blue), Mike Foligno brushstrokes auto

I love everybody. I mean, er, all for trade.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

<-- needs to find something for that Perreault

very nice break...
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I only need the varlamov to close the yg set. do you need a doughty fresh threads, moller bd rc, trilogy rc? berglund retro and ice rc. lmk if we ca work on something. thanks.
    LOOKING FOR : ANYTHING 2001-2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES ; RELICS, JERSEYS, ARENA SEAT, STICK AND AUTOGRAPH.
    PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH
    2008-09 LEGEND MASTERPIECES CANVAS CLIPPING, ANY GREEN OR BLUE. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2 COLORS BROWN CANVAS AND STILL FEW BRUSHSTROKES.
    06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

Nice hits, especially the Perreault.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Nice hit and some serious Sabre you got there.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast