Thread: Ebay help

Ebay help

Could someone tell me what should i start this auction at and what should my BIN should be for this card

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/08-09-UD-OPC-PREM...3%3A1|294%3A50

that auction sold for 230, only the three main guys, and patches are plainer... you`ve got staal as a bonus, nicer patches, still extremely short-printed to 5 (auction was 3 i think)...

you want to do an auction, i`d simply start it off somewhere around 50 bucks i guess, buy it now between 350 and 400...

personally, i`d spend the 35 cents and just to a buy it now or best offer for a little while, see what offers you get, it`s unlikely another one will pop up quickly anyhow.. this way, you get a wider range of viewers in 20-30 days rather than a 7 day auction...

Quote Originally Posted by delacroixandora View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/08-09-UD-OPC-PREMIER-3X-PATCH-LEMIEUX-CROSBY-MALKIN-3_W0QQitemZ360161850592QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sp orts_Cards?hash=item53db51b4e0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=65%3A13|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3 A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

that auction sold for 230, only the three main guys, and patches are plainer... you`ve got staal as a bonus, nicer patches, still extremely short-printed to 5 (auction was 3 i think)...

you want to do an auction, i`d simply start it off somewhere around 50 bucks i guess, buy it now between 350 and 400...

personally, i`d spend the 35 cents and just to a buy it now or best offer for a little while, see what offers you get, it`s unlikely another one will pop up quickly anyhow.. this way, you get a wider range of viewers in 20-30 days rather than a 7 day auction...

Won't get much better advice than that.

or you could start it off at .99 and let it ride with a reserve of 225

good time to put it on

hope everyone sees it in 7 days..

also, another good thing with a buy it now or best option, is that it allows people to raise funds to make plays for the big card they want.. you could get a guy make a smaller offer, to simply guage your counteroffer.. then they realize if they need to go make some sales or not..

might have rushed it, but good luck