Up to $250 to spend on boxes...

Birthday, work, and tax returns have netted me around $250 to buy a few boxes. I was going to do some 2009/10 UD Draft Edition, but now that it has been cancelled I do not know what to go with. I am open to anything, however I have some specifics in mind:

-I am looking for boxes from 1997/98 through 2005/06 for the most part
    -I am looking for entertainment value as opposed to resale value
    -I am looking for a combination of higher packs numbers (i.e. SP Authentic has 24 packs/box) and lower packs (i.e. SP Game Used has 6 packs/box)

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I am wary of the 09-10 products for a few reasons. The draft class is the weakest in many, many years, and Topps and Upper Deck are going to be clearing out inventory (see: Topps Signature) in advance of not being able to produced licensed basketball products after October 2009.

If I can suggest something out of your years range: Topps Murad. You can find boxes online for around $55, the cards look great, you get some decent hits, and it's not hard to figure out (a few base variations, minis, etc.).

The older Luxury boxes are nice and Triology would be cool.