This hockey tradelist for any wrestling event used or autos

let me know if you can use anything, I will basicly take almost any event used or autos (though I am less interested in some of the lessers in tna I still like them)

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=826433

I'm always on the look out for a martin brodeur auto. if you have one. we could work something out.

have a melina/torrie wilson topps heritage chrome relic, still interested in the sutter. lmk

Just posting this to see if I set my photobucket up right yet on here. I collect and trade wwe, tna, mma. Take a look.

dont need any of what was posted, I could possibly use the bottom 3 cards duwal posted but I am not looking to trade for the 2 divas at 25bv or the other at 40

anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNipples View Post
    dont need any of what was posted, I could possibly use the bottom 3 cards duwal posted but I am not looking to trade for the 2 divas at 25bv or the other at 40

anyone else?

okay, no problem