Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sunday Night Lookin to Trade A Little. High End Available.

Hey everyone. Im lookin to trade. My only rules are 1. I trade by CV not BV, although depending on the card I might be able to work with BV, and 2. Whatever youre asking for please have comparable stuff. Dont waste either of our time.

Heres the link. Only stuff thats NFT are the Great American Treasures and Viewmasters.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/skidiskadisss/

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Interested in:
    C Ripken Patch
    ARod Patch
    and of course the Ruth triple!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

really like the gwynn and ripken patches, i have a 07 bowmans best tim lincecum rc auto graded 9 not posted in bucket
    Collecting Ray Lewis and Torrey Smith!!! Pm me if you have their cards!!
    Hidden Content

Interested in the Griffey/Bagwell/Thomas auto, Griffey jsy/auto, and the Ripken patch...I have a Papelbon 1/1 auto in my bucket as well as a Nolan Ryan auto /15 not scanned yet. LMK!

Interested in a ton of stuff. Let me know if you like anything from me.
    thanks!

I like the Alomar auto, Pedro Mets patch & Pedro GU button/auto

What players/teams are you looking for?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast