Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Case Break Update... More Hits!

As you know I broke a case of Between The Pipes a few days ago, and after going over my hits again it dawned on me that I should have gotten a few more autographs than I did. Some friends helped me bust the boxes and I realized they might not have known the autograph cards tend to stick to the back of the base cards. I decided to quickly skim through all the base cards in the case again and it's a good thing I did because I uncovered these:

It never hurts to double check, these four autographs would have been in a box somewhere in the basement forever and I never would have found them. The Fuhr is definitely a nice bonus, and the other three are nice pulls especially the Janus.

This product is so good the hits keep coming even after the break!

Thanks for looking
    - Kevin

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    LOL, sweet finds, too bad that can't happen to everybody with all their breaks, hopefully I'll get lucky next week...

I did the same thing with 3 packs of H&P, I was sure I didn't had a hit, double check the card and what I see: Setoguchi auto, very nice :)

Congrats on the Fuhr auto!

Very nice second look autos. lol

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

I'm interested in your Quick, please PM me if its available! Nice finds!
    Collecting Drew Doughty, Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews, Anze Kopitar and of course, Ovechkin. Hidden Content

Always nice to keep finding hits, especially a Fuhr auto, congrats!
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Ive done that with ITG stuff b4, glad you found them!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast