Thread: Monday Mailday (June 22nd)

Monday Mailday (June 22nd)

Well, normally I only get mail on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (only days I go to my downtown office) but when mail comes from ebay, it comes to home so I have a nice one card mailday for the McGinn PC, without further ado

Got this card very cheap for its value (i believe it was something like 40$ dlvd)

Obviously NFT

Great pickup, that'll look great with the 1/1 version, do you have the regular?
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

havent picked it up yet.....lol, I find that a bit funny

Quote Originally Posted by geschrocks33 View Post
    Great pickup, that'll look great with the 1/1 version, do you have the regular?

It works out that way sometimes, you know thats the easy one, early congrats on the inevitable rainbow!

Awesome quad thanks for sharing.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Very nice. Love the colours
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content