Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Goudey Tiger Woods FT

2009 Goudey Tiger Woods FT

Yes I just pulled this card out of a Wal-Mart Blaster Box!!! Current BV is $40, it is the Sports Royalty card.

Please LMK what Chicago Cubs autographs you have or which Geovany Soto cards you have for trade.
    Last edited by dabears67; 06-23-2009 at 08:44 AM.
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    bump it up pls
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

no one wants this short-printed card???????????

squitr - I am interested, but Hoffpauir is only a $8 card and Woods is $40, I could do the hoffpauir and $22 paypal??? LMK

heyward

Quote Originally Posted by detroittigers'10 View Post
    got any rcs in my sig?

I got a Heyward BGGS 9.5 08 Just Pro Debut

I might have some other rcs of your players I have to look
    what do you have to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears67 View Post
    I got a Heyward BGGS 9.5 08 Just Pro Debut

I might have some other rcs of your players I have to look
    what do you have to offer?
    autos jerseys depends on what you collect

I collect current and former Cubs autographs (uniform doesn't matter), can you lmk what you got of Cubs?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears67 View Post
    I collect current and former Cubs autographs (uniform doesn't matter), can you lmk what you got of Cubs?
    i dont think i have any but i will look later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast