(3) Different Complete Sets For Sale! CHEAP!

I am looking to move the complete sets listed below at extremely cheap prices, much much lower than Book Value! There are 3 Different Complete Sets here for sale, 6 total as there are some duplicate sets.

All sets purchased will be sent via USPS Priority Mail and the buyer will pay the actual shipping cost and the small price of each set (what I am actually making out of this). I will pack them inside the correct count box based on what you purchase and then they will be placed into a USPS Priority Mail box (double-boxed) for shipment...

Now, for a shipping example, let's say you were to purchase three of my 200 or 220 card sets, they would all fit in the same 660 count box and probably cost $6.80 (I will let you know the shipping cost if you are interested), now if you were to only purchase one set that is 220 cards, that would probably cost $4.80 and if you were to buy (2) 660 count boxes full of sets it would probably cost $8.95, therefore you save big on shipping with multiple sets purchased!

I accept Money Orders, Cashiers/Bank Checks and well-concealed cash as method of payment. Thanks for the look! -Joey

1999 Upper Deck McDonalds Wayne Gretzky For The Performance Record-Common Record Insert Set (1-15) Hand-Collated/NM-MT
    Book: $2/card as singles, they don't have a set BV for these, as the Checklists are (16-25) and the whole set BV is $30
    Sell: $5

(4) 2007/08 SP Authentic Base Set (1-100...w/o RCS) Hand-Collated/NM-MT+
    Book: N/A on Complete Set
    Sell: $8/set

2002/03 Upper Deck Series 1 Base Set (1-180...no MS/YG) Hand-Collated/NM-MT+
    Book: N/A on Base Set w/o Memorable Season SPs & YGs
    Sell: $10

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center