Smile manny ramirez (hopefully) playing with the inland empire 66ers

i got tickets to hopefully see ramirez play with the 66ers against the storm on saturday, hopefully i can finally give my best try to get his auto i've ever had. if i cant get it there or he isn't with the team yet , i got tickets to the following tuesday's 66ers game as well, i hope i can get one autograph at least, wish me luck!!!

---chrisborene

2. Kronozio

Good luck on your attempt to get Manny!!!

Goodluck! I saw the replay of his game last night on SportsCenter and it looked like he was signing quite a bit.

i saw those clips too after i got home from the california/carolina all star game, and i am hoping for sure, i plan on getting there at least 1 hour or more even before they open the gates on saturday as well as tuesday so i can run straight to the field i have a authentic jersey, a poster signed by about 30 dodgers, and i have the small and the new large mcfarlane figures i am going to bring, not saying ill get them all signed but im bringing a few friends with me to each game, so i'll hope for the best