Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Huge wantlist!!

     
  1. #1

    Huge wantlist!!

    I need the following people:
    Prince Fielder
    Manny Ramirez
    Jay Bruce
    Josh Beckett
    John Smoltz
    Tommy Hanson
    Jason Heyward
    Gred Maddux in braves uniform only
    Tom Glavine in braves uniform only
    Please help me out

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by michael615 View Post
    I need the following people:
    Prince Fielder
    Manny Ramirez
    Jay Bruce
    Josh Beckett
    John Smoltz
    Tommy Hanson
    Jason Heyward
    Gred Maddux in braves uniform only
    Tom Glavine in braves uniform only
    Please help me out
    i have this:

    09 Topps Career Best Prince Fielder GU

    do you have a bucket or a list i could look at?
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

  3. #3
    Um no i don't heres my g/u
    Jeff Francoeur 2007 Bowman Heritage pieces of greatness g/u bat
    Carlos Zambrano 2008 SPX g/u numbered to 150
    Josh Beckett 2008 SPX g/u numbered to 75
    Jeff Francoeur 2006 NL ARtifacts g/u numbered to 325

  4. #4
    Also Geoff Jenkins 2008 SPX g/u numbered to 150

  5. #5
    What type are cards are you looking for? Base, Inserts, GU? Let me know.----walter

  6. #6
    i could trade the fielder for the beckett if it's available
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_2 View Post
    What type are cards are you looking for? Base, Inserts, GU? Let me know.----walter
    Any card

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Braun View Post
    i could trade the fielder for the beckett if it's available
    I guess I could do that could u throw in some base of Prince or Manny

  9. #9
    I have a 1992 donruss manny ramirez rookie #98 if interested

  10. #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •