Brand New Bucket* Looking to trade!!

Just created a brand new photobucket, included are hundreds of cards from game used to autos, to rookies, and numbered cards. I spent the past week creating and scanning each card seperately with descriptions available all for YOU! I am looking to make some trades, but please feel free to ask if you dont see something, the bucket is still very much under construction. Take a look and leave me some comments on some stuff. Thanks for looking.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    interested in your Frolov JSY
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base Tradelist Hidden Content

Collecting Gretzky/Lemieux/Duchene/MacKinnon/Draisaitl

I didnt see much that you had that i liked, do you have anything in the form of blackhawks?

anybody else i still have a lot that i have been updating daily.

bower is on hold you are the fourth person in line for it, if nothing is made you will be given the opportunity, thanks for looking.