Yzerman, Hull Headline Hockey all of Fame Inductees

TSN.CA Staff

When three of the Top 10 goal scorers of all time and a two-time Norris Trophy winner are eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it is not a tough call for the selection committee.

Forwards Steve Yzerman, Brett Hull, Luc Robitaille and defenceman Brian Leetch were announced on Tuesday as this year's inductees in the players category.

New Jersey Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello was elected in the Builder Category.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=282645

-----------------------------------

Sort of makes me feel old that the players i was watching growing up are all getting inducted now lol

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    huge congrats to lucky luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc, stevie y, and leetch. not a fan of hull so no comments there. congrats to lamorello also for making it. luc is the best LWer of all time and its great to have him be in the hall 1st try and despite my hatred for the wings, I love stevie Y. congrats. one of the best captains of all time