Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

madman1978 for member of the month

This is my formal nomination...not sure how that works, but he should be seriously considered!

A couple weeks ago I made a thread asking if anybody wanted to trade Steelers doubles for my Steelers doubles. I get a PM from madman1978 asking if I would be interested in vintage Steelers, and of course I'm like "YEAH!"...but I keep telling him I don't have anything to trade for them. He keeps pretending like he didn't read that sentence, and then a couple days ago tells me I've got a package on the way! Tells me to open them with my son, and he hopes we enjoy! I'm thinking, this guy rocks...We'll be able to finish up team sets of 1989 Pro Set & 1990 Score... I surely wasn't expecting what I saw today....

well, today I get a package in the mail and my jaw about dropped to the floor!...nothing but vintage steelers, about 75 cards total...and TONS OF STARS!!! Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Mean Joe Greene, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, L.C. Greenwood, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Andy Russell, Rocky Bleier.....on & on & on!!! There's a 1972 Joe Greene, 1973 Bradshaw, a 1974 Franco, and rookies of L.C. Greenwood, Jack Ham & Lynn Swann!!! There's cards from the 1960's as well, and I think one is 1954 Bowman!!! My son says now we have a card of Joe Greene to try and get auto'd at training camp this summer, and cards of Jack Ham & Franco Harris to get auto'd at Penn State homecoming!

NONE OF THEM ARE FOR TRADE!!!

Sometimes I get freebies thrown in trades and I try to throw freebies in when I can...but nothing like this! Thanks isn't enough, and I will have to find some way to try and repay my gratitude! Hopefully he gets member of the month as a start!!! VERY AWESOME GESTURE FROM A VERY AWESOME MEMBER OF SCF!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

PS: I will try to post some scans tomorrow! The cards are freaking amazing!

Country

very sweet gesture

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernin's Items on eBay

Excellent. This is a great story to hear!!!!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Awesome gesture by Michael, he is certainly an asset to the hobby!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

That was very cool a him...he is a madman after all!!!!

BANNED

Country

Very cool of him to do that!

Blog Entries
    Country

very nice of him, congrats bud

Country

added some pictures of just a couple of the cards he sent....thanks again michael!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Great cards dude!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats bud, great cards