Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

N. Korea talkin smack again!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_koreas_nuclear

"If the U.S. imperialists start another war, the army and people of Korea will ... wipe out the aggressors on the globe once and for all," a dispatch from the official Korean Central News Agency said.

Oh lord .... so if WE start another war they will wipe us off the globe once and for all but yet they are the one's blasting off missles and conducting maritime training. So who is really posturing for war?

Krazy N. Koreans!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

We should probably pursue diplomatic relations with them...or maybe a sternly worded letter from the UN. Obama can fix it, I'm sure.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I do not know how we deal with them, because of China. This country's leadership is truly evil. They need to be replaced. The politcal issues caused by any country invading besides China are huge.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

China isn't dumb...they're experiencing some of the fastest economic growth in the history of the world right now and have already told N Korea to cool it. I think if something goes down, at worst they'll say they have N Korea's back, but not really do anything...maybe supply them. If you were experiencing exponential economic growth, would you really risk that for a lunatic running a tiny country that doesn't really give you anything anyway?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

The last thing we need is a war with China. We would lose. there technology is so far advanced the U.S should actually have schools for children to learn hacking. The chinese hack into our **** everyday... Indiana and China will go to war soon..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

China isn't dumb...they're experiencing some of the fastest economic growth in the history of the world right now and have already told N Korea to cool it. I think if something goes down, at worst they'll say they have N Korea's back, but not really do anything...maybe supply them. If you were experiencing exponential economic growth, would you really risk that for a lunatic running a tiny country that doesn't really give you anything anyway?

Well the Chinese do not even have to start a war with us to destroy us. They could just call in 25% of the debt we owe them and it would crush us. If some other country invaded North Korea, I would not say China wouldn't help them. I just do not know how it would play out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well the Chinese do not even have to start a war with us to destroy us. They could just call in 25% of the debt we owe them and it would crush. If some other country invaded North Korea, I would not say China wouldn't help them. I just do not know how it would play out.

Good point...they could very easily cripple the US monetarily. In light of that, I wouldn't think we would be trying to go even further in debt to them...but apparently the Leader knows more about that than the rest of us.

I hadn't really thought about that...man that's scary (and yes, it is actually scary!). If China does have it out for us or wants to make a play to become the superpower, North Korea could be the spark that ignites a very nasty fire. They already basically own us if they call in their debt and we're making things worse for the dollar all the time. Is 230+ years the average time frame for a nation to be the dominant force on the planet?

And I don't know how it would play out either, lots of different scenarios...my opinion is China wouldn't back North Korea much, if at all. Who knows what would actually happen though...crazier things have taken place.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Until we get out of debt with China, they dictate much of the debate on North Korea and Iran. No way around it. China supports both regimes. We have to have China's support on any action. By the way, a scary thing could be happening in China in the next 10-20 years. I have been reading about revolutions in Communist countries and theocracies. It usually happens when the middle class gets to certain financial level. The middle class in China is rapidly approaching this level. I would not be surprised if there is an attempt to replace the regime in China in the next couple of decades. While this is overall good, they do have nukes. They do tell North Korea what to do. Bad things could happen also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The last thing we need is a war with China. We would lose. there technology is so far advanced the U.S should actually have schools for children to learn hacking. The chinese hack into our **** everyday... Indiana and China will go to war soon..

Indiana? I'm from Indiana and I've heard nothing of this impending war. LOL.

actually I feel that china's advantage in any war would be their unparalleled mass of population.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Indiana? I'm from Indiana and I've heard nothing of this impending war. LOL.

actually I feel that china's advantage in any war would be their unparalleled mass of population.

In these times, man power isn't nearly as important as it once was. Bombs and nukes eliminate that quite quickly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast