Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black diamond, SPA, BTP, & UD2

Black diamond, SPA, BTP, & UD2

Went to get some supplies at my LCS today and opened a few loose packs of Black Diamond (3), UD2 (2), SPA(3) & 4 ITG BTP's. Heres the details of another good day!!!

Black Diamond: Steve Stamkos RC :)
    UD2: Petr Vrana YG High Gloss /10
    BTP: Mason Mask, Roy Mask & a Matrin Brodeur Stars of the Game Auto!! Short print to boot!!
    SPA: Just some guy named Orr. SOTT

Heres the pics!! Enjoy it like I am!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Those BTP packs were amazing, that Brodeur auto is very short-printed!

Astronomical odds pulling all those from 12 packs!!! Do you have X-Ray eyes?

jawdropper...good work. never heard of this "Orr" guy

That's probably one of the best loose packs break I've seen!!

You couldn't get too much better out of each of the types of packs you got, go play the lottery!!!!!

I play Lotto 6/49 & Super 7 constantly and have never won anything of note except for $1000 on encore about 2 years ago. And even I didn't get that. My girlfriend brought it to my work for me to sign and I never saw it again. lol

Are you interested in parting with the Petr Vrana, let me know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast