U.S. takes down Spain and their 35 game unbeaten streak!!

great effort by the whole team, goals by Clint Dempsey and Jozy Altimore. Spain had 11 shots, 6 on goal, none past Howard

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! WE SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BEEN PLAYING IN THE SEMIS!!!!

Goes to show what an amazing sport this is!

WOW!!!! thats HUGE!~!!! Spain had not allowed 1 goal in the whole tournament before going into the match vs USA!! Way to go USA!!!!!!!

Fantastic team effort by the USA. Every single player gave their all and worked their socks off. Onyewu and DeMerit was outstanding in defence but my man of the match has to be Clint Dempsey. I haven't seen the stats but he must have ran an insane amount of miles (and got his goal as a reward)

Hands down a great win for Team USA. They play very solid against tough competition, unless they concede an early goal. Keep it up boys, Brazil/South Africa winner is next!

This has to be the greatest win of all time in the history of US Soccer.

Huge win for the yanks but probably not the best ever.

here are some of our other great wins

1950 world cup vs england
    1994 world cup vs colombia
    2002 world cup vs portugal
    1998 gold cup vs brazil(also on 35 game win streak)

if anyone in the US cared about soccer, many couches and cars would have been burned at the conclusion of this match- as it was, I think sports center gave it about 15 seconds of coverage...tragic, since soccer is such a wonderful game to watch and play
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible