5 in person autographed cards for 3 dollars

well i just put a bunch of these lots on ebay and i thought id give it a shot here as well.

each lot will include 1 card at least 20 years old 1 rookie card and 1 current major leaguer with the other 2 cards just being randoms, randomly inserted into the lots will be short print cards and memorbilla cards that i have gotten signed along with cards of current superstars. the 3 dollars includes shipping, anybody interested post here or pm me i can take paypal cash money order or a check

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    If you're going to do this, you need to list what cards are in these lots.

Quote Originally Posted by iowa49erfan View Post
    If you're going to do this, you need to list what cards are in these lots.

what do you mean? just gonna be random if i cant do it its fine im selling plety on ebay and just thought id offer it here

Sorry, you cannot do that.

According to the rules of SCF, rule #14

No grab bags are allowed, members must know explicitly what they are getting.
    So unless you list the cards included in your lots you're unable to do this.