Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

08/09 Ultimate Steve Mason Autographed Rookie Shield 1/1 for trade/sale

MASON HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS!

*note, bottom left corner is flawed.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ahhmygooch24's Items on eBay

Sick card i would love to have it! but 1700$ might be a little high i had a crosby 1/1 dual patch auto and only got 1860$ after multiple tries selling it everywhere. But none the less sick card man!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See pata26's Items on eBay

That's the Calder Trophy winner Rookie Shield...

$1700 is a GREAT, LOW price...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

But you (or someone) paid 1499$ for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

That's the Calder Trophy winner Rookie Shield...

$1700 is a GREAT, LOW price...

The card is surely over $1000, maybe someone else would throw in the $1500 range, but it woudn't be a easy sale to make in my opinion because it is photoshoot. Lower corner condition is questionnable. If it would have been game-used I would have very interested in it at the actual asking price, my PC is only about game-used cards. Still a nice card anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ahhmygooch24's Items on eBay

yeah 1300-1500 is the proper range i say

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

The thing is it's a 1/1, with nothing else like it on the market. Whoever owns it can ask whatever they want regardless of whether it sold for $5 or $1500.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

The thing is it's a 1/1, with nothing else like it on the market. Whoever owns it can ask whatever they want regardless of whether it sold for $5 or $1500.

I think everybody will agree on what you wrote. He can even ask $3000 if he wants. The problem is most people base their opinion on previous sales, people use eBay as a guide. Some collectors build "shields tracker lists" on boards, and once an auction is completed, the final price is indicated on the online list, and a LOT of people will say the card will worth the price of the auction. Then, why would someone pay more few weeks after the first sale than what it was sold before? It is difficult for the new owner of the card to immediately re-sell the card and make profit once sales information are available to public. On my side I do not think it is important what the owner paid for his card, what is important is what I will pay for it (he can make 200% profit if the price makes sense to me). Well I speak here about 1/1s in general, not about the Mason here. Buyers should pay a price they are confortable with it. I think the main problem is a lot of collectors have a lot of difficulty to set a cash value for 1/1s. Experience is the key. For NHL Shields Auto 1/1 cards, the thumb rule is $4000 for Gretzky, $2000 for Roy, and the rest will follow. The minimum on the market is about $200-250 for a noname player with no future! Very few will go in the 4 numbers, very few names.

SCF Rewards
    Country

corners don't look good. but a magnificent card indeed. Best Of Luck!
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread is totally getting hijacked, but just wanted to say amazing card, even with the corners at least the shield is centered fairly well and this years Ultimate shields look absolutely incredible. Good luck with getting your asking price, I believe you will get it, photoshoot or not, its still a rookie 1/1 of the hottest goalie in the hobby at the moment (I think someone is jealous).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast